Good choice... on the Cobb map for now...I did buy from perrin, the high altitude mapping is not gonna be ready for another month. I wont have access to a protune but i have an open source tuner waiting on the DBW Can-bus open port connector/dongle. I do plan on going stage 2.
I went with cobb just for now while i wait on the cable for open source. If Perrin doesnt come out with the stage 1 91 oct high altitude i will just run the cobb OTS map to be safe. The only reason I want to run the perrin map is because the numbers look so great.
Thank you for your response. If anything I will not run the map on high altitude if there is danger of leaning out. The Cobb ots stage 1 map still has the gains I am looking for. As long as i feel something on the Butt Dyno i am satisfied.