Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
There should be a few post on what works and whats a waste.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a Ultimate Racing intake.. I Must Say it is a great product great power gains and awsome wastegate sound ;D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have a Ultimate Racing intake.. I Must Say it is a great product great power gains and awsome wastegate sound ;D
+1 for the UR intake ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
any stalling or rought idling with the UR ?
is it doing alot of backfire ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nope No Problems with UR even tho i have my eye on that full cold air it's not because quality or problems jus cuz its a cold air

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm using the AVO "medium" ram......I like it a lot!! Sounds cool too!! :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
They really only have a large effect if you're running a larger turbo and need more air......otherwise they really just sound cool. :D Don't get me wrong, they add a little bit more power and better throttle response.

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
i have the AP cold air and like it, only problem is it took friggin 3 months to get.... install was ok, look under the do it yourself section to see how hard it was and for a better review.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just placed an order for the UR CAI. I should have it on Thursday. I plan on doing a little write-up with pics when I get the time to do the install.

UR claims a 17 HP gain compared to stock airbox. I personally chose the UR because it is one of the few that looks to be a single piece tube instead of multiple couplers.

·
Registered
646 Posts
i tried to put my stock airbox in after having a UR cai...and it felt very sluggish...so i put the UR back on... i think its a great mod

·
Registered
159 Posts
i tried to put my stock airbox in after having a UR cai...and it felt very sluggish...so i put the UR back on... i think its a great mod
cuz your a LOSER!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was thinking about getting that new aem cai, but i dont have an ap or anything, so i would have to go get it tuned. would it be worth it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think im ordering the AEM its covered under warranty and its got high gains in hp and tq.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts