Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happened to this forum? has it been completely abandoned?
The whole board seems to be overrun with spam, its like a zombie apocalypse or something

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's odd, we started to build a lot of momentum and then it all fell away (me included)

i check in here alot but from time to time nothing happens,

Maybe i should be more proactive?

·
Registered
1 Posts
What happens is that when one sees that there are no new posts we just leave to check another day, then less and less often. I still check every two days if not one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm about the same every 1-2 days. I've just replaced my shift boot and armrest (waiting on handbrake cover) with leather items from JPM Coachworks. I'll upload some photo's once i get the handbrake cover in

·
Registered
0 Posts
I guess I'm as guilty as everyone else. I sort of got sick of posting what I had done and how to do it. There was a core of good posters who explained their mods and such but a hell of a lot of "members" who never posted at all and just bled the site for info. You only get out what you put in. So, what can we do to get it moving again. I am a member of other sites where if you don't make a post after a certain period your membership is terminated. Hard, yeah, but it seems to work...

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts