Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Re: WHAT IS AQUAMIST????WHAT DOES IT DO????HOW MUCH IS IT?????

google is my friend too, you should try it out some time. www.google.com then enter what you want to research and click search. its really not that hard. ;)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

Just do some research before asking, most of the time you can figure it out on your own.

·
Registered
577 Posts

all caps..... must be Billy Mays selling oxyclean again. ;D

haha yes google google goolge google

·
Registered
700 Posts

any of you guys running aquamist or meth? im thinking of running meth this summer cuz im finally gonna dump some money for performance into my car

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

all caps..... must be Billy Mays selling oxyclean again. ;D

haha yes google google goolge google
Where can I find oxyclean????? I saw an add on T.V but can't find it :'(

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
oxyclean you can get at walmart, taget and stop and shop if you have any of those around ya. shit you could live in the middle of kruger national park and have a walmart within 15 miles.

·
Registered
220 Posts
any of you guys running aquamist or meth? im thinking of running meth this summer cuz im finally gonna dump some money for performance into my car
To properly run the nozzles and actually use the meth for benefit, you should at least get a bigger TMIC or FMIC. I've seen some very slick installs with 2 nozzles, one plumbed on each side of the perrin TMIC. Then get tuned for increased boost, you can stretch this tiny turbo's legs pretty well with a proper meth tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts