K&N Drop In Filter
Invidia Divorce wastegate DP
SPT Exahust

LATER....
Header
Swift Lowring Spring
Rota boost or tenzo DC5
JDM style Bodykit ( no rear diffuser)
maybe a STI Rear Spoil ( if it will fit )
SPT Intake

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NOW````

6k HID
Turboxs 50/50 BOV
K&N Drop In Filter
Invidia Divorce wastegate DP
SPT Exahust

LATER....
Header
Swift Lowring Spring
Rota boost or tenzo DC5
JDM style Bodykit ( no rear diffuser)
maybe a STI Rear Spoil ( if it will fit )
SPT Intake
+ debadge in NOW....

·
Registered
549 Posts
jus focus on your own ride man.. i wouldn't worry bout what others are doing. aint no competition here..
modding your car is all about personal perferances, everybody got their own taste and opinions on things.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well , not competing , just wanna see hows everyone doing on their car and some direction or inspiration other can share, sry for the misunderstanding. ( English as my 3rd language...sry.. donno how to express or discribe with words)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i am a very agressive driver, as most of us are here on this forum, and i wanted to fix up the suspension first. so that is what i have done. heavy duty front and rear sways and endlinks with the sti springs. i also put on a set of wheels w/ better rubber. way way better now! now it is time to add the go fast bits. i am awaiting the light weight crank pulley, k + n aitfilter, spt exhaust and cobb accessport to be delivered! i think that will be the end of the mods for a while. i hope that helps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
2.5i here

KB Short shifter + brushings
STi pinks springs

to come:
Sways + end-links
tires!

Just handling mods, as if I wanted more go, I would have gotten a WRX (if my wallet would let me... of if Canada didn't charge + 10k compared to the USA!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts