·
Registered
717 Posts
very nice, congrats
jelous +100

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Do you want to trade your wing with mine ;D ??

Welcome. nice car, love the wheels !

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
WOWOWOWOWOW. That is awesome. Love the STi, too bad it was out of my price range. Love it though.
The worst for me is that with the exchange rate you guy pay for a STI what i paid for my WRX....

·
Registered
273 Posts
how is the tractions control in that for you any good?
i have heard it kinda sucks?????

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
seriously is it possible to buy the wing somewhre ??

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
totally jealous :'(.. thanks for sharing pix. :). Gotta say the STI is just F ing sick!! Congrats Bro!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, i love this car, but its nothing like driving my wrx, ive put about 12k into suspension alone into my 06 so it handles like a dream, everything about the 08 sti i love, besides the price (just under 39k :() the traction control is kinda nice, it cuts the power when spinning, and since im in the snow here, with the stock sti tires i get alot of that, but you do get better gas mileage with the TC off. trans feels smoother than the previous models. The whole new suspension thing is kinda new to me, since i have basically mastered the GD style suspension. But all and all the price you pay for this car is deffinantly worth the price.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Dont feels bad about what you paid cause 1$US = 1$CAN and its 49K$CAN withtout tax and prep. for a STI in canada...

My rex was 34K$CAN + prep and tax and financing i got a total of 39K$CAN.. so consider yourself lucky... ask Pehon how a STI cost in singapore...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Dont feels bad about what you paid cause 1$US = 1$CAN and its 49K$CAN withtout tax and prep. for a STI in canada...

My rex was 34K$CAN + prep and tax and financing i got a total of 39K$CAN.. so consider yourself lucky... ask Pehon how a STI cost in singapore...
haha a STI is $110,000! Visit www.subaru.com.sg for more info!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts