Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what size wheels to put on the WRX, I'm thinking of lowering my vehicle on coilovers in the future, so what would be the best fit for our vehicle
I'm looking at either 18x7.5 size rim, or quite possibly go bigger with a 19x8 size rim.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i'd go for 18's , 19s just seem big and are probably gonna be too heavy.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Depends on what u want. 19x8 with Coilovers will make ur car look extremely bling, and extremely nice.

If you are going down the performance route, don't even need to look at 18". Its neither here nor there.

So for me its either 19" or 17"

·
Registered
21 Posts
im actually looking at the same thing you are. 18x7.5 or 19x8. i am leaning more towards the 18x7.5 because of price. much cheaper. my question is, what backspacing do i need to make it look right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have 19x7.5 inch on mine. 225/35/r19 tyres. Just be aware guys ya fuel econ goes out the window. I cant get anywhere near as good fuel econ now. Used to get 8.2lts/100kms (34MPG) on highway, and now its up around 9.4-9.6 (30MPG). Also does not steer as good under heavy accelleration. If your going to go 19" make sure they lightweight ones I reckon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts