Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't know where to put this but i wanted to know where i can find the premium bumpers and skirts?

on genuine parts, i see the skirts.. but it says sti, i can still use these on wrx right? and i'm not sure if the bumpers are pn there because they're named so weird.

someone helppp :-\

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay...that doesnt really help...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
o.k. so, i didn't really read your question so well. Dyslexia and AADD working together @ their best!

if you click on the item on that page, you will go to this page

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_99_100&products_id=1407

where it clearly states it is for a wrx sedan or wagon. if you have any doubt... pick up the phone.. i have ordered quite a few parts from those guys and they have been very helpful to me.

as for the bumper.... sedan or wagon? ( i am sure that "wagon" remark should piss someone off this morning! heehee SEDAN OWNERS UNITE! j/k)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o.k. so, i didn't really read your question so well. Dyslexia and AADD working together @ their best!

if you click on the item on that page, you will go to this page

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_99_100&products_id=1407

where it clearly states it is for a wrx sedan or wagon. if you have any doubt... pick up the phone.. i have ordered quite a few parts from those guys and they have been very helpful to me.

as for the bumper.... sedan or wagon? ( i am sure that "wagon" remark should piss someone off this morning! heehee SEDAN OWNERS UNITE! j/k)

okay, so i see that it says wrx, but then why have it as 2008 STI WRX sideskirts??

i have the hatch. im just gonna go with the front and rear underlip spoiler thing that's on SGP. i dont think the skirts will be needed. i'll post pics up when i get it and install it.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I can confirm that those skirts ARE for both the regular WRX sedans and hatches. They will fit both and are NOT for the STI. I know because I had them on my 08.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can confirm that those skirts ARE for both the regular WRX sedans and hatches. They will fit both and are NOT for the STI. I know because I had them on my 08.

you had?? why'd you take em off? and thanks. first i will order the f/r bumpers and then see if the skirt will match.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

you had?? why'd you take em off? and thanks. first i will order the f/r bumpers and then see if the skirt will match.
I have an 09 now. Installation of the skirts can be a PITA. The only way to really install them is to pop some holes in the side of the car like they are supposed to attach, otherwise they don't lay down right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts