Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my understanding, there is a difference in divorced bellmouth downpipes between the LGT and 08 WRX. The LGT has a shorter divider. The reason I'm posting is b/c I'm planning to go with a VF40 turbo but wont do so for a little while and I'm sure I will go stage 2 before then. My question is, would a LGT downpipe be ok or is getting the 08 specific downpipe a must?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
What you stated was correct but either one should work. If you are still leery, go with the full-bellmouth non-divorced. There have been no substatiated cases where either design is more efficient or acquire more power gains than the other anyways.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am doing a vf-46 upgrade and I bought a LGT Downpipe from invidia and even with a longer divider it works just perfect with the td04. Fitment was great and instal was easy but at the end of the day its still up to you.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I am doing a vf-46 upgrade and I bought a LGT Downpipe from invidia and even with a longer divider it works just perfect with the td04. Fitment was great and instal was easy but at the end of the day its still up to you.
+1 on either Catted or Catless Invidia Downpipes, cheap, nice quality pieces...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
05+ LGT downpipes fit on 08+ WRX with no problems as long as it is for MT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts