Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was in England I Saw this, just down the street from Buckingham Palace... Looked like the guy was on a test drive... I thought to myself... this is a lame place to do a test drive, get that thing out on the open road!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Pure sex! I love Lambos, always have, always will. If i ever owned one, it would live in my garage and only be driven on the most perfect days.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lambo's have always been one of my favorites too... I was actually kinda pissed that I was on the worng side of the VERY BUSY street. I would have like to get some up close pics too

Right hand drive "ta-boot!!!"

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Thats a SICK ass Lambo!!! dudes mellon is as fat as the rear rubber. lol...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a SICK ass Lambo!!! dudes mellon is as fat as the rear rubber. lol...
haha They had to use a shoe horn to get him into the car... ;D :D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
BEA-utiful!!!!! I'm in love/lust......either way! ;D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
i almost clipped a lambo backing into one of my deliveries in new jersey. the guy was dude you came with in like an inch of that car. my boss said if i was to hit it just drive back punch out and dont come back. lambo's are me too cars in bergen county. as are ferrari's and one dousche driving a bugatti veyron

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Nice Nice Nice. I was at a motorsport dealership in E.P. back in April...some type of a celebration, anyways saw a lambo gallardo, lambo merchielago, along with a ferrari not sure what model. I'll have to go back down there and see if i can't get some pics. While in Italy i remember seeing am Enzo amongst other ferraris all over.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I was in london a few years back and saw nothing but ferarris and lambos. Pretty common over there from what i gathered but then again i was in downtown london so probably alot of rich people there.

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
All I saw were the new Civics that they released there...

Much bigger fan of those then what's been put out here...

Left Coast, why did you jump the puddle?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All I saw were the new Civics that they released there...

Much bigger fan of those then what's been put out here...

Left Coast, why did you jump the puddle?
My wife was born in Oxford and moved over to the States when she was 5yrs old. We had a family renunion, so we pack the kids up :eek: and headed over. We try skip the pond about every 3 - 4 years or so to see family! We made a day trip into London to do the tuorist thing, ya know, Princess Dianna, house, Buckingham, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Crown Jewels. We made the loop, if you know what I mean. That picture was taken as we were walking thrugh Hyde Park (at least I think it was Hyde). I have never seen a Lambo in person! so that was pretty damn cool.

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Gotcha, does this mean that if I ever visit I have to stop saying bloody?

Haha it's my go to word here since people here don't care...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gotcha, does this mean that if I ever visit I have to stop saying bloody?

Haha it's my go to word here since people here don't care...
HAHA that is thrown around our house all the time... There a foot bridge just outside of Oxford going to the "General Elliot", the Local Pub with a great garden for the kids to play in ;), man it is REALLY different over there, taking your kids to the Pub is kind of weird to me, but anyway I digress. The foot bridge crosses the railroad tracks... There is not much room between the train and the bridge. The first time my wife can remmeber crossing it (she was about 4yrs old) train came by, she turned to my mother in law and said "OH BLOODY ELL MOM" So now that is the "BLOODY ELL BRIDGE"

That is a good "Go To" word!!! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts