·
Registered
629 Posts
So fresh and so clean!!!! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks nice!
The more I see the hatch the more I start to like it.
I really like the '08's in White too, the chrome actually doesn't look too bad on the White.

How do you like the springs? I'm contemplating getting a set but Canadian dealers don't sell them and they aren't covered under warranty up here either.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks nice!
I really like the '08's in White too, the chrome actually doesn't look too bad on the White.

How do you like the springs? I'm contemplating getting a set but Canadian dealers don't sell them and they aren't covered under warranty up here either.
Thanks! The springs are good, don't notice much of difference for regular driving but the car has less body roll for sure. I'm in Canada too, I ordered mine from http://subarugenuineparts.com/

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice looking car - yes, fresh, and clean! Tail tints...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
niiiice I was planning on getting rims like that for mine I knew it looked good on WRB now I know it looks equally good on white ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Looks nice!

Thanks! The springs are good, don't notice much of difference for regular driving but the car has less body roll for sure. I'm in Canada too, I ordered mine from http://subarugenuineparts.com/
who care if they are not cover in canada... they are only 158$$.. and springs usualy last forever

as for noticing the difference i dunno how you drive you car but i sure notice a huge difference in cornering and accel. and braking dont dive anymore

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
who care if they are not cover in canada... they are only 158$$.. and springs usualy last forever
as for noticing the difference i dunno how you drive you car but i sure notice a huge difference in cornering and accel. and braking dont dive anymore
L0L nice comment Corteau ;) think I'll get a set myself ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts