·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got mine via email. >.< have to make appt next week :'(

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
got mine by email yesterday.will go sometime to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Got mine yesterday via email

although I got my bracket installed last week ;D

·
Registered
717 Posts
just got mine. i'll get around to making my appointment. not a big fan of dealerships around me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
got my letter yesterday. i got an appointment next week wednesday. subaru didn't know there was a recall. hahaha. hawaii people get information last.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I didnt get one... My VIN was in the ones that were specified but.. I have the bracket that is said to be missing..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got mine via email as well. Apt made for Monday morning ;D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got mine two days ago, took it in yesterday. Droped it off at noon and they were done by 1:30pm. Got to check out the new 09 with the spt package while I was there.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Took mine to the shop today. No kink in the oil supply. They installed the bracket and washed my car in 45 mins. No big deal

Edit: Oh and I was concerned that my mods were going to get the service manager upset. Nobody said a thing about them and in fact he inquired about buying my stock rims LOL.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Took mine to the shop today. No kink in the oil supply. They installed the bracket and washed my car in 45 mins. No big deal

Edit: Oh and I was concerned that my mods were going to get the service manager upset. Nobody said a thing about them and in fact he inquired about buying my stock rims LOL.
They mighta not said anything about them but they coulda taken pictures and documented that you had them for the future incase your blow your engine or something.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
take pictures? I work at a dealership and no one cares about mods really... This day in age, dealerships are begging for work... Mods or no mods, they will do the work

·
Registered
1,979 Posts

They mighta not said anything about them but they coulda taken pictures and documented that you had them for the future incase your blow your engine or something.
thats definitely a concern. They could have documented it as a permanent record thing. I'm actually going to drive almost 1 hour to a dealer thats a bit more 'mod friendly'.

·
Registered
216 Posts
called my dealership today. the service manager told me to bring it in and they will inspect it (5-10mins). Then after inspection they will order the part needed (bracket, or whole new oil line). wait one week and get the bracket or oil line installed. thing is my dealership is up in LA and im down in San Diego for school :( so it'll take me two weekends to get this done.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts