Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the stage 1 91 octane map and im not hitting target boost of 13psi. Not even 12psi which is stock. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
344 Posts
how long has the map been installed? It may take a few miles before the targets show because of the ecu learning, just a thought :-\

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im pretty sure it might be the higher altitude. Well i tried the wastegate arm tighten seem to help a bit. Only off by 1.5psi or so. So if it gets better later on with the ecu learning then it should be good. I will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
344 Posts
off by 1.5? So are you only seeing 11.5psi :( I did see 12.9 from the cobb map, and I regularly see 16 now from the perrin map ;D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinkin its the altitude. At higher altitude you lose 1 to 1.5 pounds of boost so im not really worried about it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok took the car out for a drive today after putting about 100kms on the car and i am now hitting target boost of 13psi. I see occasional spikes to 14.2psi but im not to worried about it. Im guessing it was from tightening the WG arm 1.5 turns. So yea the ecu had to learn for a couple kms to get the target boost. Im very pleased with it now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts