Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look but i dunno if my local police will like it tho... but i will give it a try ::)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ooh! Ooh! I do! I do!

Hehe, sorry, I had to. :p

I don't really see the benefit. Don't you lose a lot of luminosity doing that?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its just for fun and for special occasion, im not gonna drive with it all the time, city driving is ok but dark highway will be something else... but its pretty clear still, just a bit strange cause its differents

anyway at 20$ for the set its not so bad, im carrying normal bulb in the car also

·
Registered
369 Posts
So is it just a yellow bulb? I have to admit, I do like how it ties together with the fogs.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If i was the cop, i'll stop you by the side of the road and ask "What do you think you're doing?"

anyway, i actually kinda like the yellow.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hmmm, depends on how anal your cops are. But I would pull you over just cuz you're gonna be standing out from all the other traffic ha.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When you say “special occasion” do you me like, bar mitzvahs, weddings and birthdays. Ha ha, just kidding.

Looks great. I’d say roll with it and if you get pulled over just tell The Man you’ll replace the bulbs on the spot. Something similar happened to me and they let me walk without a ticket.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Are you sure about that? I need the Michigan Uniform Vehicle Code does not allow it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's definitely not legal to drive with yellow headlights in the US

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its fit other years but cant recall which one... oh and fit only the sport grille

here's the parts number

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
A few years back in Trois-rivi?®res there was a yellow sunfire with yellow headlights It rolled around for quite a while so I Dunno haven't seen him I quite a while 2 years since I'm gone so can't tell, Try and see

·
Registered
21 Posts
I dont think you will have any problems. I have 25k HIDs in my low beams and LED high beams. My high beams are always on. They arent bright but it looks nice. I have yet to run into any problems over it. Knock on wood. :-X

just low beam

just high beam

low and high beam

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ooh! Ooh! I do! I do!

Hehe, sorry, I had to. :p

I don't really see the benefit. Don't you lose a lot of luminosity doing that?
Had a Super Troopers flashback.......
Would not get away with that over here, would get you an instant defect notice (Yellow Sticker)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Most people don't know anything about Subarus. Just tell the officer that the new Subaru Imprezas are being made in France. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
the lower the K (kelvin) the better you can see. not more, but better. the higher the K the worse. i have had 3000k 8000k and now 25000k. 3 was the best. 25 is just different. people know its me coming down the road from 2 miles away because so few people around here have the 25's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts