Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start;
#59 quattroconvert - kevin - DGM over red - WRX 5dr - prem - 5sp
Live on the Eastside (Bothell/Woodinville)
Work Downtown
purchased at Carter

·
Registered
39 Posts
White prem WRX 5sp, 5 door, Avo CBE, Home repot front lip
Live and work in Seattle

·
Registered
132 Posts
MTM Motorsports - Marc - 08 Premium WRX DGM Sedan - Live in Lake Stevens work in Kirkland...We need to start a meetup! Let's roll out!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
08 WRB WRX Premium, 5-door, bronze 18" rotas, sports grill, SPT CBE, and 20% tint. I currently live in Kent but will be moving up into Belltown next month. Hope to see you guys around!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I was last week!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Live in Maple Valley, work downtown Seattle

Lighting Red, premium package. WRX badged seats, tinted windows (done by dealership)

Current upgrades include STi performance springs, Perrin 22mm FSB, 19mm RSB, Perrin front endlinks, Rallytek rear endlinks, SPT CBE, K&N drop-in. All new soundsystem, JVC deck, Polk F&R, Kicker amps/sub, japanparts radio bezel (for factory double-din fit), prosport boost gauge.

SteveJ

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this thread is hella old but you seattle guys wanna meet up again...Just got my REX and looking for more seattle people to ride with...You all interested??

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gonna be in tacoma by the end of next month. trying to start something up over there is there isn't all ready. got any connections to clubs or groups...any incite would be appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
REALLY old thread but thought I'd take a chance. Oak Harbor working on the base over here. 2009 WRX, WRB sedan. Not much on there yet but working on it. Got a buddy on here with an 2008 WRX. Anyone up for a meet? Anywhere around Seattle or Everett. I know there are more Scubbies around, especially on the island here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Troa,
Just passed your work on my way to SeaTac, snag some leftover 02-07 downpipes haha.

What's wrong with your car, why not running right now?

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's at Outback Automotive in Auburn getting a full forged build with a Blouch Dom1.5xtr. Should be done in about 2 weeks
Goodness.
Outback has a pretty good reputation from what I've read.

Your car sounds like it's be a punchy, reliable beast from stoplight to redline.
I'd be really interested in seeing it/ride along when she's finished

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Outback does amazing work for a lot less than a lot of the big name shops (PIA, KAS, etc). I won't let anyone else touch my car. He does all my maintenance, is doing all the work on my build, and will be doing my tuning as well. I'm expecting around 360whp on 92 and around 450whp on e85. JohnJohn (Outback's owner and mechanic) is a great guy, very patient, and extremely knowledgeable. It has been great working with him and I recommend him to all of my friends, even non-Subaru owners.

My goal is a super reliable daily driver with occasional rally-x use. I don't want a whole lot of top-end power and am more focused on quick spool and gobs of low end torque. I love being able to feel the power without having to rev the crap out of it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's a helluva recommendation, I'm tempted to see if he has any cheap, used 3" DPs and goin cheap stage 2.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts