Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go out today and some big DICK in a pickup pulls out in front of me...

·
Registered
717 Posts
hahaha thats awesome. i would imagine he'd get pulled over pretty fast for that.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
wow... i dunno what to say

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
hahaha i remember seeing the 1st one on tv awhile back. People in the NW really need to learn how to drive in the snow. I hate going out in the winter, just because im afraid of other people plowing into me or something. ive been driving in deep snow since i was 16 so ive gotten used to it. just wish snow driving was a required part of drivers ed or something so i wouldnt fear for my life. haha

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
fixed! just FYI you don't have to use the embed code on this site, just paste the URL of the video and the forum will convert it for you. no HTML required.

I always am dumbfounded when people decide it's a good idea to drive in those conditions... locking up brakes and steering... idiots.

I'm convinced the city has a deal with local body shops to not plow the streets for a day or so after it snows.

·
Registered
209 Posts
omg the videos were awesome hahaha.

that reminds me... winter is coming v_v
Last year it got so cold the weather strips in the doors froze and i couldn't close my car doors properly hahaha

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I love winter driving, lol

I grew up in northwest ohio...and I can drive in snow....but god forbid if in snows in SC...i'm staying off the roads to avoid redneck ray thinking he can drive at 60 mph on a snow covered road just because he has a 4wd truck ::)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
pick up truck drivers scare me the most

they usually have nothing in the bed to hold the wheels down and are lifted up... so of course they lose traction on their crappy tires and just crank the wheel completely to the left or right while slamming on the brakes...

it's like a 3000lb truck on skiis.

·
Registered
209 Posts
ya, trucks are scary in the winter, not only do people in them think they're invincible... if they hit you we go under their trucks ><
as well they spray gravel everywhere because some of them don't have mud flaps :( nooo rock chips are bad!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
i miss my bronco..... i bought her for $150 and i used to smash all kinds of shit with it. SO FUN!!!! but i owned it for about a month and flipped it for $500. It was one of the greatest investments of my life. Got to help my friend out who needed to get rid of it, off roaded the SHIT out of it, smahed up a few trash cans, and sold it for $350 more than i even bought it to my homeless friend who proceeded to live in it till he broke it (about 2 weeks later). ahahahaha. I need winter tires... :( gonna have to wait for xmas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts