Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...new here.

i just bought an 08 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX about a week ago, and i noticed that on the stalk on the left of the steering wheel is the wipers. now it says that if you pull it back it will mist and wipe once? is this correct? because when i pull on it, only the wipers go, and the spray does not come out, so im thinking this is a possible fuse problem that the dealer could fix.

any help is great...

thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Push the button on the end of the stalk to get the washer fluid. Pull it is for single swipe.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Also, you should try the stalk on the right side of the steering wheel. All you're doing is flashing your high beams at people in the rain. ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha, yeah i meant the right side. ;D

so when you pull on the RIGHT stalk, it is supposed to just swipe once without fluid? so to wash the windshield we must push the button on the end of it...correct?

thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
hahaha, yeah i meant the right side. ;D

so when you pull on the RIGHT stalk, it is supposed to just swipe once without fluid? so to wash the windshield we must push the button on the end of it...correct?

thanks guys.
Yes that is correct.

Since I'm going to be a noob my self real quick, I've had this problem since I bought the car since last year and never even bothered to deal with it. Anyways no matter what I do it always does the same speed when I try and adjust it! I have tried adjusting it on every setting and it either stays super slow, the fluid motion, or it goes super fast. Any one else with this problem or is it just mixed up wiring that the dealership never fixed?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts