Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooooo. .. .i have my parts sittin for a few weeks, just been too busy. but this weekened is it! ill be rippin all the seats out, possibly the console, and wiring up my new system. ill try to take a couple pics of some of the more interesting parts of the install for anyones thats interested and let you guys know how the car sounds with a full on system. wish me luck, and any words of advice are welcome ;D

·
Registered
502 Posts
What did you get?
Theres tons of room behind the dash, i installed my avic-d3 and put the gps antenna on top of the avic and still had alot of room left. The side panels that run near the doors are tricky to remove, i've broken 2 of the clips. Good luck!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i got jl audio 6.5's for the front and rear doors, mtx re-q5 to run my amp, infinty 5 channel, rockford 10, 6 channel rca, a million feet of 12 guage speaker wire, a bunch of dyno mat, 4 guage amp kit, and a few other little things here and there. should be pretty nice, i hope. i wanted to keep the stock head unit for my steering wheel controls and stuff, and it wont look like i got alot of money in the stereo so hopefully people wont try to break in and steal it. i live in a safe area but i smoked too much pot in my day and now im always paranoid 8)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Which JL 6.5's did you get?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can't go wrong with JL