Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See you all the time on rt.38 and 295. Spotted u a few times at the target.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
See you all the time on rt.38 and 295. Spotted u a few times at the target.
I'm down on Rt. 38 and 295 alot with my 08 WRB Sedan... But I live in the deptford area, so i'm not too sure if it's me or not... Could be though. Which target? I'm over in the deptford area so im at that target alot.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Target off of 38 where Wegmans and costco are, I usually see you around 4pm or so on 295. south.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
The Target off of 38 where Wegmans and costco are, I usually see you around 4pm or so on 295. south.
Nah must not have been me.... Unless my mom has been stealing my car!!! She works at Wegmans!!! Lol... No but seriously though it wasn't my car.. I would never leave my keys where anyone could just take them!!! Haha What color is your car incase I see you around? It it a wrx or sti?? Any mods that I might recognize to tell if it's definately you? Chances are I will see you sooner or later because I travel through the cherry hill area from time to time and im always on 295/rt 70/rt 38.... etc etc lol

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mines a DGM hatch Tinted out windows/tails. I have a perrin decal on the back corner windows & Perrin L-plate covers. I'm always on 38 near morristown and cherryhill. Usually on 295 n around 4pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts