Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped in the sport grill last weekend and just added the WRX badge

part # is 93013FG0303- comes w/ the mounting hardware as well

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Big Sky, you need my silver Perrin license plate delete, $30 shipped. Looks good on white WRX.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Big Sky, you need my silver Perrin license plate delete, shipped. Looks good on white WRX.
Unfortunately MT requires a front tag and I'm on my last few days of the temp registration :(

I've posted up pics of my other WRX's in the past and get some funny comments/questions from guys from the more southern climes- they've never seen or heard of block heaters :)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
My dealer screwed their stupid dealer plate RIGHT into my bumper. I was a little annoyed given that I purchased the car in CO (front plate required), but will be registering it in IN (no front plate). Either way, at least they centered the holes correctly and my plate delete thing centered perfectly and used the same size screws that they used. Is there sort of bracket for plate mounting that uses those two holes that are already in the bumper?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Grille looks great! I'm working on something similar!! Hey where did you get the block heater??? Looking at some parts sites, they specify that the block heater is not compatible with the WRX... just the Impreza??? I just want instant heat during the winter ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts