Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Alex
State: PA

Up for sale today is the babdges off my wrx. I got board this weekend and Debadged my car. The badges are (WRX) (Subaru) (Impreza). The price is any reasonable offer.

Also up for sale is the front star badge that is on the (Sport Mesh grill) I decied to go with the "I" badge so this one is now for sale. Also take into mind that this has been on my car for about 12,000 miles or so and has some scratches on it other than that it still has the sticky tape and everything. THis would be good for someone doing a DIY on how to convert this to a pink badge or what ever. Price is an reasonable offer.

Also for sale is a 52mm Auto meter boost gauge. This is a nice gauge and comes with everyhting needed and even lights up red at night. I selling it becasue i want a elec. and this is a mech. THis come with pod, wires, boost tube and a extra boost tube. Price is any reasonable offer.

Lastly is I have the front and rear bumpers off my car for sale. The are both in fair condition in the the front has driver side dame and has a crack were it is held to the body of the car and the rear just has damege to the conner of it and both have many straches on them from when they were removed. Just throwing it out there anyone wants pics or something jsut let me no an I guess it would be nice to have an extra set just to beat up so yeah adn also i have the (4dr) witch for the back matters but i dont know about the front.

Anyquestion pm me or text i will always answer.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
would you do $40 shipped for the boost gauge? any pics of where you mounted it? in the picture you have up it looks like the pod is quite tall, too much to mount on the steering column.

·
Registered
164 Posts
do you still have that boost gauge lying around?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts