Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have extensive experience in fiberglass, Kevlar and carbon fiber molding and shaping plus all the materials to do so because i have a shop that i used to make drift boats in. I am making parts for my 08 wagon and just wondering if anyone would be interested if i put some pictures up on this sight in buying from me. Just prelim stages right now of construction but just wanted to put an idea out and see what i can get in results.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i may be down, depends on how it looks and cost. Looking to do just body kits? or would you do wings, lips, rear defusers ect.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most likely actually i will start with wings lips and defusers as well as replacing some of the interior plastic with carbon fiber. I am trying to design a wagon 08 wing that i like and it is hard to deside on a look i like i am really thinking about a double wing like the WRC car but with a removable lower wing for cases i don't want to be too showy i am going to draft it up soon and then i will post some of my ideas on this post.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
id be interested in a wing for the sedan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wing for the sedan + Replica JDM Lip, those two things would be nice. Although I would prefer a nice lip spoiler for the sedan as opposed to a giant one.

·
Registered
314 Posts
would love to have a wing for my sedan like this picture. I think its and evo wing photoshopped on 08.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
^^^ Id for sure buy that one.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
A front lip for Hatch's with the premium package would be awesome. I'd also like to see a rear difussor and an STi replica wing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry i haven't been posting anymore i was recently in an accident i got t boned by someone not paying attention and it wrecked my baby pretty good. His insurance is paying for all the repair work but it is still pretty upsetting and i got a fractured vertebrae out of the deal. Sucks big time but i will be back in action pretty soon i hope and i will get started on these kits and hopefully will have some pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Damn that sucks. Get well soon. My car is all f'd up too so I'm with you on that one.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
both wings are sick...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I don't know... the boxier one from the 08 WRC concept would look good on a street car. just my opinion. the back is missing the trademark boxy wing. at least it'd be functional.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am starting this weekend on a spoiler design for the wagon i am also going to make a front lip and rear defuser i will post pictures along the way i am pretty pumped.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts