Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a picture of this STI on instagram and really liked the look of the grill? Has anyone done this to their WRX or STI?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the looks of it! Ive been searching all over and cant seem to find anything!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hard to tell from the picture... but it almost looks to me like it's the stock grill that has been blacked out up top and an attempt was made to Photoshop out that section of the grill.

I see a slight hint of the right side of the emblem and a hint of the top of the 'mustache' next to the hint of emblem. Then there is how it looks on the top portion of the right side of the grill, where the mustache would connect, there is a hard edge right there. Like the mustache was photo shopped out.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
^ agree how is the badge being held?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Oh, yeah. If you look close I can see the dark outline where the upper portion of the grille and emblem are. Weird. Badge is on the mesh. And, Hoon is a moderator? lulz. .

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
ya guess i was the only one that wanted this forum to stay alive

·
Registered
159 Posts
And with a program that I am trying to justify the expense of... I present to you the following:

lighter.jpg

Mesh grille and underexposure with a photo editing software.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
lol the power of editing :0

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is a chopped up stocker. I have the same:

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
No... it's a photoshopped stocker to look like a chopped one... Read the thread ;)

Yours does look pretty awesome though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts