Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My user name is misleading, as I currently don't drive a WRX or even a Subaru. :'( However, I've been interested for several years. Around 2000 or 2001, I was interested in the [glow=red,2,300]Impreza RS[/glow], and still have some old pics on my hard drive. When the WRX first came to the US, it didn't catch my attention really. But over the last couple years, I've become set on wanting a WRX because it gives me most of what I want in a car. I want a car that's small, safe, reliable, looks sporty, has all-wheel-drive, good brakes, and blistering fast acceleration. I don't care about top speed, just out-accelerating others after the light turns green. The WRX isn't great looking, but oh well. Six out of seven points isn't bad.

It's just a matter of coming up with the financial means. It's just a matter of time.

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome and good luck

·
Registered
344 Posts
Goodluck on the 08, join the fun :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
yes I gotta say out of all the cars I've owned this is by far my favorite.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i got a 2.5 rs for sale....

·
Registered
700 Posts
im regreting buying mine. just payed 3.59 a gallon for gas. if it hits 4 im selling it and going back to honda. paying about 100 a week just to get to and from work. love the car but paying almost as much in gas a month as for the car a month is crazy.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
im regreting buying mine. just payed 3.59 a gallon for gas. if it hits 4 im selling it and going back to honda. paying about 100 a week just to get to and from work. love the car but paying almost as much in gas a month as for the car a month is crazy.
$3.59 is actually the cheapest I can find without me going too much out of my way to get gas. Lucky for me, I'm using the WRX as a weekend/going out/fun car. The family has a Corolla so I'm still ok. But I know what cha mean. My g/f was :eek: after I filled up tonight! haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts