Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB Pink or Red "I" Emblem for 2008 STi anyone know if these are being made yet?

Please Pm or post a link if you found any. They are much larget than my 05 emblems :-[

Looking for front and rear.

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: WTB Pink or Red "I" Emblem for 2008 STi anyone know if these are being made

I don't think the "i" is available yet but you can probably purchase a stock emblem and probably scrape off the paint and paint it pink. Not sure if the emblems still work this way though

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

I don't think the "i" is available yet but you can probably purchase a stock emblem and probably scrape off the paint and paint it pink. Not sure if the emblems still work this way though
I believe that the "i" emblem is onlly available if you have the sport grille. and there is still no option for the "i" badge on the back.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I believe that the "i" emblem is onlly available if you have the sport grille. and there is still no option for the "i" badge on the back.
Yeah so far all people have been doing is scraping the rear paint or buying the availbale 'i' emblems for the front sport grille. However this does not fit on the Std grille which is the one I need it for. Oh well. I shall keep waiting just like the SPT cold air :p

·
Registered
333 Posts

Yeah so far all people have been doing is scraping the rear paint or buying the availbale 'i' emblems for the front sport grille. However this does not fit on the Std grille which is the one I need it for. Oh well. I shall keep waiting just like the SPT cold air :p
STD grille = epic failure

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: WTB Pink or Red "I" Emblem for 2008 STi anyone know if these are being made yet?

Bump? Anyone want to sell me a pair re-colored ones for STi ? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts