Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i swear this site is cursed when it comes to buying turbo's.. i have "purchased" two already just to wait a week or more to find out that the turbo wont be coming anymore... dont ask ::)

so im looking for a turbo, something bigger than stock, let me know what you have!!

thanks,
tyler

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
honestly, you'll have better luck on the LGT forum. And the rules are more strict there as well. And if you decide to go there to find a turbo, do a search under "marketplace". Dont use the "WTB" section, I got zero responses. Used VF40/VF46 get sold within a few days, sometimes in 1 day even. Sometimes they have a VF40/18G turbo for sale. Good luck.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i have been looking around there somewhat. hopefully something pops up worth buying on any of the sites ive been looking on!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I bought a turbo from LGT.com and one off of here. I was pleased by both transactions.

·
Registered
206 Posts
lookin for a turbo upgrade...interested in your vf40....does the vf46 also bolt on?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
sorry dude this is an old post and I sold that turbo a while ago. I'll edit it to take it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts