Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This commercial is definitely funny for about 2 seconds then you start thinking to your self. "When is this going to be over" and "OMG what is that rubbing against the window"

Sick, sick sick! Subaru makes great cars but there marketing department needs to be fired.

I'm guessing this commercial doesn't last long before they pull it for something better.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
yeah WTF!! I almost threw up my lunch! Would have been a HOLE lot better if they had hott asian chics ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm thinking the message they are trying to deliver is "It's not real pretty, but it gets the job done!"

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that is the thing is that it is a nice looking SUV/wagon.

I thinking the message is supposed to be thats its big and sexy.
Like a ummmm Sumo wrestler? Cough, hack, chock!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
yeah WTF!! I almost threw up my lunch! Would have been a HOLE lot better if they had hott asian chics ;)
Hot asian chics would have been great, even just any hot girls would have been better than that.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I dont care that was hilarious.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think that shit is hilarious! :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i think its one of the best car commercial in year thumb up to the marketing dept !!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
It is good!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
BEST iv ever seen that is funny as hell i mean i love the new sti comer but this was just so funny i would buy it

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i luv that commercial

·
Registered
253 Posts
This commercial reminds me of when I use to be fat... Now Im just "husky"!

ha ha

·
Registered
18 Posts
This commercial reminds me of when I use to be fat... Now Im just "husky"!

ha ha
:D LOL Recently I needed a suit, I noticed SP on the label of the suit, I asked the taylor what SP was ,he replied" Semi -Portly" I wanted to drop him but instead I replied "why dont you just put a FB label on it" He says quizically "FB"? I says ya "Fat Bastard" ;D Can you imagine labeling female clothing so bluntly??? The look on his face was priceless!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts