Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell my Access Port and Cobb Downpipe. Downpipe is brand new, never installed. The Access Port I used once, still in original box. I am looking for $520 shipped for the downpipe, this also includes the turbo to downpipe gasket and downpipe to catback donut gasket. $600 shipped for the AP to anywhere in the continental US. Or arrange a pick up if local for cheaper. I could really use the money since the holidays are coming :-\. Good way to save money if your looking to purchase these things anway and help out a fellow subie owner! Please PM me. paypal only unless local pickup.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTS: 08 WRX Cobb 3" Downpipe & Access Port

Alright, the Downpipe is sold but the AP is still available. Someone please take this!

·
Registered
91 Posts

Well, I got $300 sitting in my bank account, but I didn't want to insult you with a low ball offer. PM me if you are willing to unload at that price of course. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts

Gotta bump this up, $550 shipped for a accessport is pretty dang good if you're looking for this. They retail on the cob site for almost $700.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sry bout the delay. I havn't checked this for a while, forgot it was still up. The AP is still available.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Re: WTS: 08 WRX Access Port

PM sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts