Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:
Here We have a 2009 WRX in Black Metallic with Black Leather interior, Sunroof, Xenon Headlights & Headlight Washers. This Car is in Perfect condition and would suit a Near new car Buyer PERFECTLY!!!! I purchased the car in 2010 with around 12,000 Km on it and since then put 44,000 km on it. Has not missed a beat!!!I have had the car serviced by a mechanic every 5000km which included oil flush and upper engine cleaner (subie cleaner for those in the trade) The service book is stamped to prove itIt is very comfortable to drive and has some extras which make it even more enjoyable i have fitted a Navagation Head unit with bluetooth and iPod/AUX/CD connectivity. I Have also fitted TurboXS 3 Inch cat back Exhaust to it just to give it that true subie rumble, it is not over the top and does not drone on the highwayI am Sad :( to see such a lovely car go but i have ordered a new car and it is time for my beautiful WRX to go. i hope to who ever buys it will take as good care as i have and teat it as part of the familyJust a few minor detailsCustom Number plates NO11SY are not included, have been surrendered to the RMS(RTA)Test drives will be accompanied by my due to insurance reasonsPlease help me give this wonderful car a great new home!!contact me for any further details or questionsThanks for looking

CAR IS ALSO ON CAR SALES

PLEASE MESSAGE OR EMAIL ME

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts