Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... i know its nothing regarding the 08 wrx but im really trying to get rid of this..
im willing to trade for car parts for my 08
like__
cobb acces port
cobb or ultimate racing exhaust--
cobb, cusco, whiteline sway bars--
turbo xs or ultimate cai intake
cobb short shifter w/ or without shifting bushings
sports grille obsidian black
ultimate racing front mount--fmic
06-08 legacy or sti turbo.
[tell me what your willing to trade and what you want and ill consider it]

Im selling my dj equipment that I have been neglecting for a while due to a busy schedule. so i have no time to dj for gigs or practice anymore.. so im willing to sell all my equipment for almost half what i initially payed for. every piece of equipment is new to pristine condition. Im willing to part it out or sell it in a complete package. this Package is excellent for individual who are interested in starting or enthusiast who's looking for better equipment, parts, back up, or practice gear they can mess around with. im selling due to my desire to work on my car this summer before i have to go to college. Also this thing would be collecting alot of dust when im not around to clean it every week >.I tune and clean my equipment religiously.. after using it or when its sitting their for a week
IM SELLING:

2-two- technics quartz direct drive turntables> SL-1210MK2 blacktop edition___-$400 OBO $650 if you want fairly new odyssey hard// single turntables cases..
which protects from any scratches or dust
^^ conditions is like new, no scratches, brand new technics slip mats, all counter balance weights

2-two- electro voice speakers- SX 500t---$600 obo it will include monster cables that connect to a samson amplifier >>amplifier is included with the price
^^ capable of producing over 500 watts at 8 ohms max is 900 watts.. this thing can perform in a medium to a fairly large dance hall
performs really well.. very light weight for easy transportation

4-four- needles stanton D5200 sk Craze edition cartriges with stanon heads $150
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 17 kHz * Output @ 1 kHz: 6.0 m * Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams

1-one- RANE_ Serato Scratch live- original $725 but im willing to sell for $535
this is a djing program that allows the individual to use their laptop to play songs through the turntables and having the ability to have a full function as if you were djing with regular vinyls __>>>> http://www.planetdj.com/i--SERATO

1- one RANE mixer-- TTM 54I mixer-- just bought a couple months back... still have original box and packaging- original__$ 899 willing to part for $ 550
out of two mixers i have i love this mixer the most the crossfader is like butter...no noise ... just smooth and a simple mixer
i have the older brother of this mixer the ttm56 but still would rather use this due to the simplicity.

2-two- crates of vinyl records of approx. 90 vinyls from old school reggae, hip hop, r&b, soul jazz.. t0o current hip hop, pop, reggae, and rock.
its a small collection due to the purchase of serato scratch live which made updating music library a breeze and less expensive.

if you buy the complete package for $2200 i will include a used wireless gemini micro phones that includes two-2 microphones of range up too 75 feet from the base
....also i will let you download music from my external drive which includes over 8,000 worth of songs from varies genres.., accapellas, instrumentals, and beats.
approx.. 48 days of song play ..months and months of dowloading and 100s of dollars worth from of itunes purchases.
initially I payed apporx $4000 worth of equipment
i barely used these equipment because when i started to do club gigs i used their equipments so these equipment where only used for practicing.
payment ___preferred ..PAYPAL>>>or >>> MONEY ORDER
I live in New york.. LOCAL pick up is prefered but if u want to pay for shipping i will happy to box it up and send it for the smaller equipment not the speakers..
please contact me at [email protected] or pm
or call or text me at cell 917-701-9203
if you want pictures or videos email or pm please.

NO LOW BALLS OR FLAMING>>>PLEASE JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS
thank you Angelo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up~~~ any body interested... everything is topnotch..used as backup...
this is wat djs in club use now.. especially serato.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts